UPDATE 6-21-17: WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
Interested in participating? Please fill out this form: WE WellFest Participation Form
Details are below!
An Invitation to all West End Lakewood Businesses and Organizations
You’re invited join the West End Lakewood Alliance (WE Lakewood) in participating in and promoting a WE WELLFEST on Sunday, June 25, 2017.
This community-wide daylong event will highlight wellness activities and options and showcase the numerous wellness-based business and organizations in the West End District of Lakewood.
Our goals for the day are to invite West End residents, families, and friends to experience a fun day focused on:
- nutrition and healthy eating
- physical activity, recreation, and fitness
- well-being, body and mind, peace and creativity
- The importance of a healthy planet
Ideas are being generated and we hope you will add yourself to the growing list of business and organizations planning to provide an activity throughout the day. If you would like to offer your space to collaborate with others, that would be great too! Here’s a list of topics and activities ideas:
- food and beverage samples (health benefits of wine?)
- cooking demonstrations and/or competitions
- yoga and meditation
- arts and crafts
- wellness through the arts; theater, improv, music, dance, visual arts
- fitness and recreational activities; kickball, basketball, a group run, cycling, walking
The timing of activities are flexible, but the day will wrap by 4:00pm. The YMCA has generously agreed to serve as a central place for registration/check-in and information dissemination during the event.
If you would like to participate, coordinate, or collaborate on an activity, or if you are willing to promote the event, please fill out the interest form above or contact Erin Vokes of the WE Taskforce, at email@example.com.
All West End vendors are welcome to participate and we aspire to feature activities for all ages.
WE look forward to hearing from you!